For the correct installation:
- Carefully check thickness and material of ceiling, floor and bearing structures. They must be adapted and correspond with the floor spring and pins.
- While dimensioning the glass it must be consider a space between glass/glass and glass/wall.
- Such space can range from 2 to 5 mm according to the condition of the space, working precision and structure typology.
- Except where clearly indicated the total space in height cannot be over 12/15 mm (5 mm bottom
- + 3 mm ceiling).
- In case of different measures, bottom and top pins couldn’t be correctly adjusted and safely inserted.
- The glass thickness has to be suitably calculated according to the dimension of the glass sheets.
- Please find hereunder the minimum thickness suggested for tempered glass doors.
- Drills and cut outs have to be realized with precision
- and without chipping or defects on the edge, any defect can cause problems of breakage during the tempering process.
- All imperfections should be repaired prior to that stage.
- The minimum distance between the hole edge and the glass edge is twice the glass thickness.
- The cut outs and holes have dimension slightly larger than the accessories dimension, to allow further adjustments. Once the accessory is positioned the remaining space has to be filled up appropriately to avoid any movement.
- The gasket we supply doesn’t need to be glued, it has to be simply placed between glassand fixing plate.
- It’s recommended to use medium sixed glass for clamps that don’t require any cut out.
It’s advised to use them in structures that constrain the glass to prevent sliding or fall, so with the bottom side always supported.